Monday, July 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

My lovey did not have to work today- so it's been a good day.
This morning I decided to finally get out of the house and go run some errands with him. It's been a while...I almost left the house without shoes. I totally forgot shoes.
We went to Walmart and Ross. I am sick of wearing the same thing everyday when I lay around at home so I wanted to see what lounge clothes Ross had. Ok, ready? I got 2 pairs of pants and 3 shirts for $20! Even the register lady told me how amazing that was. Ross is seriously a hit-or-miss place. I got lucky and tons of stuff had just been put into clearance, which I got my hands on immediately.
After our shopping trip we have just been hanging out at home. Having him with me changes the "hanging out" feeling quite a bit. I usually am doing this alone.
Tonight we are planning on going to the Dixie Bowel to watch fireworks. I'm going to attempt this...praying I will feel ok.
Now Jordan is eating bbq ribs while I am snacking on...cherries and water.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it out of the house. Hope you get to feeling better. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete