Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FIRST ULTRASOUND!

It's a girl! 

We (especially Jordan) were 110% sure it was going to be a boy.
Apparently we were wrong!
I have to admit I was pretty surprised myself!
I just know this little girl is going to have daddy wrapped around her finger the minute she comes out. Jordan is going to be suuuch a cute daddy. I told him he can still take her hunting if he wants.

Our little girl is healthy and growing properly. We saw her heart, kidneys, limbs, stomach, and head. The doctor said everything looks good! We got a bunch of pics, and the only way I could transfer them onto my computer is to take a picture of the picture. So bear with me...I know they don't look very clear.

Profile of my little girl


<> 
Nostrils, upper lip and mouth. Her arm is also raised to the side of her face.

3D pic

3D pic - she's covering her face with her hands. Jordan says she's shy just like mommy.


Another profile pic
Her little foot!

100% PRINCESS!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :D So happy for you! These pictures are really great too. I usually have a hard time making them out, but these are perfect!

    ReplyDelete