I made it! Phew. I am now 24 weeks, which means I am 6 months along in my pregnancy. I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Speaking of that...I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. So sorry.
Pinterest has got me on a chain and wont let go. I'm addicted.
Life hasn't changed a whole lot since I did write last though. Jordan and I are just really busy with work and school everyday. That about sums up of lives right now.
This morning I woke up having sudden thoughts about how I'm REALLY going to have a baby. That I'm REALLY pregnant. I layed in bed daydreaming about having my little girl and all the fun we will have with her. I just can't wait.
I better post my official 6 months photo..
I wonder how much bigger I'm gonna get in the next 3 months?
So my mom and Neil got a new dog. I just had to share this cute pic of her and Jordan hangin out on the couch.
This boy is going to be such a good daddy. He talks to my tummy all the time and tells his girls that he loves us so much.
My MOM will also be a wonderful grandma. I can already see this little girl getting spoiled like my grandma spoiled me. I can't wait to have my mom be a grandma and share all the fun experiences us girls will have.
I just feel so blessed to have so much in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment