Monday, April 30, 2012

Muddy Buddies

Muddy Buddies: One of the most addicting treats out there. Seriously.

5 C. Rice Chex cereal
5 squares Almond Bark (choc or vanilla, depending on flavor of cake mix you use)
1 tsp. shortening
1 1/2 C dry cake mix (any flavor)
1/2 C. powder sugar

In a gallon sized Ziploc bag, pour in chex mix. Melt almond bark and shortening in microwave for 1 min. Stir, then put in for another 10 seconds if not all melted. Pour into bag with chex cereal. Shake bag until all chex is fully covered. Next, pour in cake mix and powdered sugar. Have another shaking party with the bag.
Open and enjoy...but be careful...they go FAST.

Our favorite flavors so far are: Double Chocolate Fudge, Fun Fetti, Lemon, and Butter Pecan.

I introduced these to Jordan a couple weeks ago. I would make a bag every so often. Jordan got addicted and this weekend he went a little crazy..

Now we have quite a lot. They will go fast though I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment