Currently, it is 6:33pm. Jordan has been asleep since 8:40am. He had another migraine while getting ready for work this morning...and has been asleep ever since.
Saylor is asleep again for the fourth time today.
I feel nauseous- have ever since last night.
What else to do but...blog.
I assure you, I cannot be pregnant. Although I am a little scared to take a pregnancy test (just in case)...I am 99.9% sure I am not. I don't know why I have been feeling sick like this, but it sucks and I want it to go away. I dealt with this for about 4 months. Then I had a baby. Enough is enough.
Maybe I just need to get out more. Go shopping or something. Staying at home all day with a baby can take its toll on ya.
Although this house seems calm now, it was the opposite this morning.
Jordan had gone back to bed with his migraine. Thursdays are the WORST days to try to get any sleep around here after 9am. That is because Thursdays are landscape days. The guys go around mowing, weedwacking, and leaf blowing (the cut grass) all throughout our neighborhood. I am fine with it, but my dog is not. Unfortunately our back doors have windows that go clear down just low enough for Chico to stand there and see out of them. The instant one of the landscape guys appears in his view, he acts like they are here to steal his family. He goes CRAZY. After dealing with this for over a year now, EVERY Thursday, I have learned the only way to get Chico to stop barking his head off is to hold him. Oh and also, these guys don't just come and go once. One comes and mows the lawn. A while later one comes and weedwacks. Another while later, one comes and cleans up.
So this morning. Jordan was trying to sleep, I had just fed Saylor and was trying to get her to take her morning nap, and Chico was barking to the point I thought he was giving himself hypertension.
Can I just tell you...not a fun morning.
I decided to take Chico and Saylor on a walk. Bad idea. Chico went nuts at every person he saw. It's quite embarrassing pushing a stroller and dragging a barking dog behind, to the point where I have to carry him AND push the stroller. I bet these old folks just wait every morning to see me go by and get their laugh for the day.
Alright, I vented a little. Saylor is waking up and Jordan is still asleep. 6:49pm. I'm staring to wonder how many sleeping pills he took...?
No comments:
Post a Comment