Sunday, June 17, 2012

Milestones

You know when your first child is born, you don't really think they are going to grow as fast as they do. Saylor is almost 5 months old already. She's hitting milestones that I couldn't foresee when I first had her.
Tummy time: piece of cake.


She's starting to try rice cereal...I have a feeling she'll have this down too before we know it.
 


 
She wears size 12 month onesies. She smiles at EVERYONE. She coos constantly. She tries standing up when I have her over my shoulder. She's growing out of swaddling. She's close to sitting up on her own.
 


 
 
Most importantly- she's getting an attitude and knows how to use it. Just like her momma :)
Everyday we discover new things about her personality. I'm just so blessed to be her mom and get the oppurtunity to spend each day with her.
 
Father's Day..
I wanted to do something cute involving Saylor for him to show how much we love him and appreciate all he does for us. This is what I came up with...
 


 
I had this printed out and framed it. Jordan loved it, and was crying before he even opened it.
Do you know how difficult it was to do this little photo shoot? I had no idea it would be so hard. Saylor is now at the age where everything goes into her mouth. So keeping the signs out of her mouth AND getting her to smile all at once was quite a task. You are looking at the last life these signs had before they were demolished by the baby. I am not even kidding.
 
Anyway...we are just so grateful and blessed to have this little girl.
She is what holds our family together.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so precious! What a great idea for a father's day gift. :)

    ReplyDelete