I am learning why this has happened though. I am learning how I can better myself in order to prevent this. I am learning to be a better wife. A better me. A better mom. I'm learning how caring others are (especially my family) and how supportive they are for me. I'm learning that life can change in an instant. Every decision we make affects so much down the road- and you have no idea until things go wrong. I'm learning how unbelievably LUCKY you are when you have a good marriage, healthy & happy family. I'm learning how to be so grateful for everyday...because things can change fast. I'm learning that we are human and make mistakes and forgiveness is key for a happy family (thanks Pres Uchtdorf). I'm learning that sometimes, God lets us hit rock bottom to remind us that He is our rock. Things happen in life that you never ever expect, but are forced to deal with. I'm learning who my real supporters are, and who those are that "act" loving, but when it really comes down to it, hide until the storm is over. I'm learning that some people put on a show to make themselves look good, and are not actually genuine...but I'm learning that those people don't even matter in order for me and my family to achieve happiness. I'm also learning that there are some people who truly care and help and support more than I ever thought possible. They stick by my side no matter what. When crap happens in your life, you really learn who loves you, and who just says it. You learn how much you love the people in your life. Especially your children. I am learning how unimportant tangible things are and how important relationships with my eternal family are. I am learning how chocolate sometimes just makes everything better. I am learning that anything is possible to overcome with faith, recognition, and hard work. I am learning how strong I am and my potential to grow. I am learning that in the end, love is all that matters.
I am learning.

No comments:
Post a Comment