Saturday, October 20, 2012

Life = Trials

As you may know, our lives have made a drastic turn within the last week and half. I wont go into details, but most know what's going on. I feel like my life has been turned upside down, and it's staying that way. I'm trying so hard to do my best, take care of Saylor and myself, and support my husband during this difficult time. 

Every morning when I look at that sweet little face of my little girl, I just remember how blessed we are and how great life is. Things work themselves out; what's important is family and love. Puppies help too. I know we will get through all this and will someday look back and see it as a "little trial" that helped us grow. I also refuse to let others who are in denial get me down, blame me, or get in between my relationship with my husband.

I am so grateful for my family's support and helping me stay sane too. It's nice to know that whatever decision I make, I am backed up 100% by them. I don't know what I would do without my momma.

When I knelt across that alter and made that sacred promise to Jordan for time and all eternity- I sure as hell meant it.

2 comments:

  1. Love you....I am always here for you if you need anything. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better for you soon, girl. Stay strong and keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete