Friday, April 12, 2013

Bullshit

First of all, I just need to make something clear.
 
This is MY blog. I can say whatever the hell I want and if it offends anyone, then don't read it. I am mainly talking about one person in particular, so don't worry. You know who you are.
 
I have had enough shit in my life. I have been through enough.
 
I have been blamed enough, criticized enough, and mocked enough.
 
I don't deserve this.
 
I'm sick of trying to make things better, just to get bashed again.
 
 
I don't have to subject myself to this. I don't have to live my life like this. I don't need to be around crazy, insane, in denial people anymore.
 
Not everyone understands that there are consequences to our own actions. It's not always someone else's fault.
 
 
Also, I am SOOO grateful for those people who support me and love me. I couldn't make it through anything without you.
You know who you are too.
 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment