Can we say that it's "past begun" and not just begun? I am not loving this pregnancy stuff. At all. Reading other women's stories about experiencing morning sickness STILL at 12+ weeks seriously freaks me out. I am at what..6 weeks? And almost shriveled away. I have lost 10lbs and although I have only lost my inner contents once (which was the WORST EVER- I was outside, on the grass...yeah.) I am miserable everyday. I'm so afraid to eat regular foods because I don't want to experience them coming up. So I mostly consume Popsicles, juices, apples once in a while, and a few bland foods like oatmeal and toast.
However...I am SOO glad that my hubby works at a pharmacy. He has brought me home two different kinds of nausea medicine (both in a pill and in the cream that you rub between your wrists), the acupuncture wristbands, vitamin B-6, and Unisom. He is my personal drug getter.
Because I now spend my days laying around at home, I decided to make some use of my time-wasting and try to cross stitch a picture for my future baby.
The fabric is 16 in. X 13 in. so it's pretty big. I think it will be an 8X10 picture. I know it looks way complicated...wish me luck! I have plenty of time to accomplish this, so it SHOULD be done by the time our little one has arrived.
P.s. morning sickness tips and advice are always welcome =)

You poor thing!! I can't believe you've lost 10 lbs!!! You're so tiny already and only 6 weeks!! Oh you poor girl! I'm so sorry!!! I lost 4 and only gained 2 lbs my first 15ish weeks but man girl!! Don't worry about not eating a lot of solids. Listen to your body. If it just needs popcicles & toast..give it that! My pregnancy I've only been able to eat normally for probably a couple of months. I was sick until about week 14. Just take it easy!!! Your health is #1 right now because your health equals your baby's health! I love you!
ReplyDelete