That Chico will never be let outside without being tied up again.
This morning I had let him out just for a second, and within ONE SECOND I heard that "panic attack bark" far away. He was once again in our neighbor's backyard, barking and barking at the poor man. It took me literally 10 minutes to finally catch Chico. Then...I knew this was coming. Our neighbor asked if I could tie him up from now on when I put him ouside, since he can't even go in his backyard without Chico being there to bark at him like he owns the place. I felt SO embarrassed and told him I was sorry and that I will for sure tie him up from now on outside.
Ah! Just shoot me. It was horrible.
I wished people could see how cute Chico REALLY is when strangers aren't around. He is such a cute, loving puppy.
Just doesn't like strangers.
Or...pretty much anyone besides Jordan and I.
On a happier note, I decided to drop my online drawing class. I was getting so much work poured on me, it just had to stop. That elective will be part of Spring semester- my last one before I'm done!! Thank you thank you. I've worked my butt off at this college thing and can't wait for it to be o-v-e-r.
However this Summer I AM still taking 3 other classes. I have
- my mandatory History of Psychology class (not too bad, just mostly philosophy stuff...very boring)
- English Grammar (I know I'm such a nerd but this class is so fun for me. I love learning about grammar and the proper way to write. This class gets me a little too excited)
- Kalamunda yoga (way fun).
It should be a goooooood Summer.
For Chico though? Probably not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment