One year ago Jordan and I got married for time and all eternity. It seems like it was only a couple weeks ago. I can't believe we're celebrating our one year anniversary already!
Who would have thought that I'd be 7 months pregnant on our anniversary?
Not me!
But I am and we can't wait to meet our little girl.
We are planning on going to the temple tonight [we thought that would be a good thing to do to celebrate] so last night we went to dinner. We went to this place here in St. George. I can't remember what it's called of course now that I'm writing about it.
Anyway
First we got cheese fondue which was pre-tty freaking good.
Then we ordered steaks, so they bring out a RAW steak and a 700 degree stone. You cut up your steak into bite size pieces, and cook it on your stone to how you want it. It was awesome.
Here is Jordan enjoying his steak. He makes this face everytime he eats something good.
And here am I...except I kept laughing so in this picture I just look like I'm asleep.
Then our nice waiter took a pic of us together.
It was a good place to eat- once a year. Very expensive.
Today I wanted to make something for Jordan for our anniversary since it's actually OFFICIALLY tomorrow. I searched online and found this cute idea. I think it's cute...I'm not sure what Jordan is honestly going to think of it.
You get a deck of cards and on each one write a reason why you love your lover. Decorate the Jack card for the cover, hole punch the bunch and tie them together somehow. It took me way longer than I thought- I finally just finished.
I feel like it's kind of a weird thing to do for a guy...but I hope he likes it! I think I'll give it to him tomorrow morning =)



No comments:
Post a Comment