Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where we're at.

The last week or so I have been working on my 25-page paper for one of my classes. I can't believe I graduate in a month, it's insane. I've been working so hard and it's almost here. This paper is on parenting styles...something I am pretty much pro on now, so if any of you have questions about that, I'm your girl.
Saylor is growing so much it amazes me. Although, she is still in that "in-between" stage of crawling and walking...but mostly crawling. She can stand by herself for a long time, and I KNOW she can walk, she would just rather crawl because she can do it faster.
Speaking of that, she is doing this thing now where she finds something on the floor (grass, fuzzy, you name it) puts it in her mouth, makes sure she shows me that it's in her mouth...then the second I reach my hand out to get it, she takes off crawling like a monster is chasing her (me).
I've never seen a baby crawl so fast.
It was nice outside today, finally, and Saylor kept trying to push the door open and crawl out...so I decided to take a journey with her to the backyard. I drug her walker out (I would have let her crawl around on the grass but that's the dog's potty). We played with the dogs for a while then came in, with an unhappy Saylor to enter the indoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment