Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Healthy Healthy

Since I was weak and couldn't finish my cleanse...I had a ton of stuff left over that I had bought, and didn't know what to do with.
 
Today I came across a recipe for kale chips. I thought it sounded weird but I knew I had a ton of kale left over and people's reviews said it was good so I thought I'd try it.
 
Trust me...it was great. They tasted kinda like artichoke dip and potato chips haha. That sounds weird but you should totally try making them...it's worth it.
 
 
There was more...but I didn't get around to taking the picture until I ate half of the pan of them standing at the oven.
 
Here is the recipe- in my own words:
  • Get a bunch of kale and take it all off the hard stems
  • Wash and dry
  • Spread out on a pan
  • Drizzle olive oil
  • Add salt
  • Sprinkle Parmesan cheese
  • Bake in oven at 375 for about 15-20 min or until kale is crisp
Enjoy!
 
Now I'm on a roll and making apple chips...
  • Just de-core and thinly slice two apples
  • Lay out on a pan and sprinkle with cinnamon
  • Cook one hour at 275
  • Turn over and cook another hour or until crisp
 
These are a great snack and so healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment