The weather is getting warmer, which brings my spirits up after the dark and dreary winter of my life.
Things are definitely looking up in my life, too.
I'm moving forward with things, which seem to be working out well so far.
Anyway, like probably other moms do, I live through my daughter a lot. I get waay more excited buying toys for her than she gets.
Every time I take Saylor out in the backyard to walk around and play with the dogs, she ends up playing in the dog water and tipping it all out. Actually, she does this almost on a daily basis inside the house too.
So I thought "I need to get her a little pool to splash in", and that's exactly what I did.
I got her a new swimming suit, a pool, an outside chair, and some chalk. The girl could live outside if I let her...and she needed some things to keep her entertained instead of leaves and dirt.
We got her swimmy suit on, sun screened her all up and were out.
Ok, it wasn't TOO hot, so I many multiple trips in and out of the house with a bowl of warm water to get enough in her pool to splash in.
She had a blast. She got in her pool...then out. Then in...then out.
She splashed all over the place.

No comments:
Post a Comment