Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Smart Shopper



I am queen of good deals. I have learned if you are patient and look hard enough, you can find great stuff for cheap. I have also learned that if you set a limit for how much you want to spend on certain items, you can defiantly fulfill that.
I have vowed to never spend more than $15 on any pair of pants (including jeans), and never more than $10 on a top. Jackets...I would say no more than $12. It's extreme, but WORTH IT!
 As you may figure by now, my favorite stores are Dollar Tree, Ross, & Big Lots. Walmart too of course mostly for the food. My Ross trip today was especially special. I was just planning to LOOK, and came out with a couple things that I just could not resist. You won't blame me.
 
 
This jacket is a lot cuter than it looks in this picture. It was $6.49. I saw another one similar to it that was the same brand, for $19.99. Trust me if you look...you will get lucky.
The next one is unbelievable. Not only do I buy my clothes at Ross, but I always go to the Clearance section at Ross first. You can always find clothes that are a few weeks old in Clearance for cheaper than they were a few weeks ago!
I found this in clearance...


Way cute. You will never guess how much it was.
$3.99!!
Pretty amazing. It had absolutely NO flaws and fits great.
 
I forgot to mention, for Christmas my wonderful hubby did get me that leather jacket I wanted.
 
I love this one so much too. I think I have enough jackets to last me a while in St. George.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I need you to shop for me!! Bargains are the best! I love all the jackets and one can NEVER have to many jackets! Both Brenda and I love bags and jackets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too! Do you shop at Ross?? Seriously it is the best place EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH! I need to come visit you and you can take me shopping! I have a problem where I LIKE spending lots of money on things... I try those stores but can't ever find anything! :( THat leather jacket is INCREDIBLE! I've been looking for a nice leather jacket for years and havnt ever gotten one. Mostly because the ones I want are $500 and I just can't ever get myself to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah I could never spend that much on any article of clothing! Come on down, we'll go shopping! There are outlet stores here too which are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also Gentri, I think Jordan got that leather jacket at Target on clearance. It was $17 I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lucky! Doubt I'll be able to find it now. :( But guess what! I mentioned your blog on my blog today! Go see why! :)

    ReplyDelete