I am exhausted. I don't think I've ever been through so much stress, anxiety, worry, and depression than I have these last few weeks. I am sort of embarrassed to say, we decided not to go with the place listed below. We just started having doubts about it and don't feel like it's the right one. I know it sounds crazy because we have one week to be out of this place we're in now...but we have hope that we will find something in the next few days. We are literally refreshing Craig's List, KSL, & Jensen Property Management every 10 minutes...emailing and calling every chance we get on any prospects. I can't believe how many people are trying to rent right now. You wouldn't believe it. One of the biggest reason we decided against this other condo is because it had NO yard. That won't work too well when you have a puppy. Also it was more expensive than what we're paying now, so we sort of expected more out of it. Just pray for us...please.
On top of all that, I have been dealing with a collections case- once again. It's been haunting me for 4 years. I thought it was over but...of course not. We are in need of a good, not too expensive attorney to help us through it within days before they take me to court and sue us.
Aaahhhh I can't handle all of this.
To make things more awesome, school is kicking my butt. I took my first behavioral neuroscience test today. Oh my hell. I knew the brain was complex...but seriously!? It was ridiculous.
Sorry, I'm done complaining. Life is good when you see how blessed we really are. I don't know what I would do without my husband. We all have hard times in life, it's what helps us learn and grow. Life would suck if we could never progress.
So I was taking a bath tonight. Guess who fell in this time.
I promise it wasn't my fault. He kept jumping up like he wanted in, so I put him on the corner of the bathtub, where the widest part is. He was hyper and messing around, next thing I knew, he plopped right in. I grabbed him and held him for a second. He didn't seem too scared, just cold. Silly puppy.
Here is something I deal with on a daily basis...
I don't know what it is with these cats and Q-tips, but they absolutely love them. Simba usually gets almost all of them out with his paw. They fall off the counter, roll down the sink, then Chico grabs the floor hitters and takes off with them in his mouth. Such exciting mornings I have.


No comments:
Post a Comment