The other day I mentioned to Jordan that he should make me dinner, since we've been watching all these cooking shows and I was not really sure what kind of cook HE was. He went to the store, completely surprised me by giving me shrimp, and cooking a meal composed of cubes of steak mixed in with noodles and a sauce which included brown sugar, ketchup, mustard, and paprika seasoning. It was very different but good.
So for my mother in law, I scrap booked an album with me and Jordan's wedding pictures. She loved it and it was fun to make. NOW I am scrap booking two books for us, one of our wedding pictures and one of our reception pictures. Is scrap booking a lot of work?
Yes.
Especially if you have some OCD in your blood as does yours truly. Also, can you imagine what it's like with two curious kitties and a puppy who have to get into and chew on EVERYTHING!? I love having something to do during the day but it's taking forever. By the way, Big Lots has a whole scrapbook kit for $10.
It's amazing.
It includes:
- The album
- Idea Guide
- 24 Patterned Papers
- 653 Accent Stickers
- 370 Punch-out Accents
- 34 Chipboard Accents
for $10!!! Yep. You are welcome.
So the other day, Jordan and I wake up to a clump of pee litter in the middle of the family room floor.
What...? How did this get out here?
We assumed that Chico stuck his head in the kitties' enclosed litter box, got a "ball to chew on" and brought it out on the floor. The next day we were proven wrong. We were hanging out, and out comes Nala (our black kitty) with another pee wad in her mouth. Have you ever seen a cat play with its potty!?
I haven't. Weirdest thing ever.
Maybe it's a hint that I need to clean their litter box? Or maybe they want more toys? The possibilities are endless.
Like I've said before...there is never a dull moment around here with our kids.
So the other day, Jordan and I wake up to a clump of pee litter in the middle of the family room floor.
What...? How did this get out here?
We assumed that Chico stuck his head in the kitties' enclosed litter box, got a "ball to chew on" and brought it out on the floor. The next day we were proven wrong. We were hanging out, and out comes Nala (our black kitty) with another pee wad in her mouth. Have you ever seen a cat play with its potty!?
I haven't. Weirdest thing ever.
Maybe it's a hint that I need to clean their litter box? Or maybe they want more toys? The possibilities are endless.
Like I've said before...there is never a dull moment around here with our kids.
Oh dear! So funny! :) and disgusting at the same time... haha! That is so great that you are scrapbooking. I don't think I'll EVER get into it, which is so sad. I WISH I could... Keep it up! I love the ones my mom has made for us. :)
ReplyDelete