Monday, January 24, 2011

When It Rains It Pours



Ever heard that saying? I believe it now. I can't believe how crazy life at this moment.
  • The place we're renting is being foreclosed on and we have to be out in 2 weeks. Are there any places available that we are interested in? Nope.
  • A collections case that I have been dealing with for the past 4 years is starting to attack me again so I have to find attorneys to help me figure out what to do.
  • School is getting harder and more complex
I just don't know how to handle all of this at once. We are pretty much taking things one day at a time. I know as long as we trust in the Lord, we will always be taken care of and make it through anything together.
My hubby brought me home roses the other day. As long as I am with him...I am alright. Jordan always makes everything better.
 
I'm starting to really think about what I want to do with my career once I get my bachelors degree. Of course everyone in psychology is always talking about graduate school, since you can't do much with a psychology degree unless you have your masters or phd. Graduate school just doesn't sound appealing to me and there is nothing I'm extremly intersted in. The more I think about it, the more I want to pursue being a teacher. I guess I will continue to finish my psychology degree and go from there.
 
By the way, I did end up putting blonde chunks on each side of my hair. It pretty much turned out orange and I liked it for about two days.
 
 
 
I probably would have kept it if it wasn't SO orange and brassy. I then put a dark brown over all my hair, got a trim, and left it at that. No more hair experiments for a long long time.
Thaaaank Heavens.
My mom said if you've known me for more than a minute, you wouldn't believe that. Yeah right mom!
...I DO kinda want some side bangs...

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about all of those stresses! I hope everything works itself out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about all that! Life can definitely be overwhelming at times. Just when you think things are going your way... life decides to change it up a little bit (or a lot). You've just got to learn to roll with the punches and learn how to handle those things that come. I'm so glad to hear that your husband & you are doing it together. That's the biggest mistake we have made through our marriage. We're not good at struggling through things together & that hurt us for a long time. Trust was lost & it's hard to recover from that. We're in a much better place now than we were 2 years ago or even a year ago. My biggest piece of advice is don't let your struggles affect who you are. Look at what you can learn & how you can come out on top. I love you and call me or come visit me any time you need to talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Jess that means a lot! Yeah we are getting through it all, TOGETHER. I love you, I'm always here for you too! Call me anytime :)

    ReplyDelete