Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.




I love the dollar store. Of course that is the last place I went (today after school). I bought several things.

THE best candy ever created...

A couple of other snacks...
Seriously, never go to the dollar store while starving. I wanted to buy all the food. These snacks I got are actually pretty good!

And...toilet paper
We were completely out.

Not only that, but this morning I woke up...went to the bathroom to wash my face...and the water wouldn't turn on. We had nooo water. I still got ready and went to school. Came home, still no water. Also no milk.
I decided to have tomato soup for lunch. I poured the rest of the milk in the can (like 1/4cup left)...expecting it to fill it.
Nope.
So then I considered filling the rest with water.
Wait...we have no water.
I was left there with tomato soup in the pot, the can a quarter filled with milk...and zero options.
So guess what's for lunch!? Boston Baked Beans & an orange.
I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment