Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Ohhh How I Love Him



Chico- aka: Chicis (by Jordan) is not the best walking dog ever. I would even dare to say he is in the bottom 50 worse dogs to take on a walk. Why? My lovey puppy stops every 2 minutes. Today is SUCH a nice day, I decided to take Chico on a walk. Then of course when I get back, I can stuff my face with the brownies Jordan made last night.
After five minutes of walking...Chico stops in the middle of the road. He sits down and wont move. So I pick him up, walk a little ways, then put him down hoping he will walk with me again. He usually does, then we go through the routine again every 2 minutes. I think he's afraid of the cars...?
Do you know how embarrassing it is to be walking and HOLDING your dog!? I would laugh at that girl as I passed by in my car.
And I'm sure I do get laughed at because I probably look pathetically ridiculous.
 

Although he is a hellion.
Poops on the floor.
Attacks the cats.
Barks at nothing.
Barks at EVERYTHING.
I love this little guy.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! That's exactly how pixie was! That's why we never took her on walks cause she wouldn't. :) Love dogs.

    ReplyDelete