Saturday, May 28, 2011

90 DAYS OF SUMMER

I again am home all day, everyday. Of course I am taking a couple online classes and a Yoga class twice a week, but other than that...I'm a daytime loner - anxiously waiting for my husband to arrive home each night. 
Guess what makes it worse?
He is starting a class that will occupy more of his time. He will leave at 7am and not get home until 9pm. Can we just fast forward a month and a half so this can all be over!? Jordan will be taking anatomy, poor thing. I am preparing to be a supportive, study buddy for my hubby.
Other than my online classes, I need something to do. I am being told to "just enjoy my time"...but I am already so bored! I need a hobby.
Speaking of hobbies, I decided to do a little craft with the seashells we got from Cali.


It was quite fun to make...and is now hanging proudly on our guest bathroom wall.
I have always loved loved the dried flowers that are framed. Maybe I will learn how to make those and start that as a hobby? Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lived down here then you could come hang out with me while I wait for this baby to be born. But I know what you're talking about. Shawn leaves at like 5:45 am gets home for dinner & leaves to train at night a few times a week. Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete