I had quite a good birthday- mainly because of my sweet husband.
I first woke up with this beside my bed...

That night, Jordan came home with a big chocolate cake and two things of ice cream. I thought it was so sweet that he got me a cake...but I was worried about the two of us consuming that whole thing. There was no way. I suggested to him that since it was getting late, maybe we should invite some of our friends over the next night and share it with them. Jordan just brushed my idea off (which did not surprise me. He could eat that whole cake himself). No more than 5 minutes later...there was a knock at the door and there stood our friends Jeremy & Christine with their daughter Brenda. A couple minutes later, our friends Michael and Sini showed up. I had no idea they were coming!! I felt a little dumb after that. Of course Jordan would invite them.
Here is Michael, Sini, and their adorable son Calvin.
[Jeremy & Christine, we didn't get any pics of you!]
Jordan was making sure we had the camera to take a picture of me blowing out my candles. He later told me that he had read the birthday card my mom mailed to me, which in it she mentioned to remember to get a picture of me blowing out my candles...a tradition she has done my whole life.
So mom...this picture is for you.
Here is Michael, Sini, and their adorable son Calvin.
[Jeremy & Christine, we didn't get any pics of you!]
Jordan was making sure we had the camera to take a picture of me blowing out my candles. He later told me that he had read the birthday card my mom mailed to me, which in it she mentioned to remember to get a picture of me blowing out my candles...a tradition she has done my whole life.
So mom...this picture is for you.
I had a great birthday thanks to all my loved ones! I love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment