Sunday, August 7, 2011

TIME

 
It's amazing how time changes things. I was just looking back on my first blog posts from last November & December after we got married. In a way, things were so different then.
We were a brand new married couple.
I was a little less mature than I would say I am now. I have definately grown a lot since then- especially with being a wife. I joked on one of my posts about wanting a baby then. Who would have thought in six months I would be with child.
Our kitties were TINY- especially Simba compared to the size he is now.
Chico was such a cute little fluff ball. I can't believe how small he was. Almost makes me tear up!
Looking at the pics of our first place really makes me "first home home sick". I miss that place and the luxury of it a lot, but I am very grateful to have a home down here in St. George. I am so thankful for where we are now- but still do miss our first home, as anyone would.
I notice that with time comes progression.
With my marriage, with school, with maturity, with experiences, etc.
I appreciate God's timing in all things and how we will always be in progression for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment