Jordan and I have been up until at least midnight the last couple nights trying to get our new place looking nice. We have bought out the entire Walmart, Target, & Ross. Thank heavens for gift cards! We love decorating and it seems to be coming together quite nice. Here are a few updates...
Office (minus the blue chair)
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bathroom
Family Room
Decor, (especially curtains) I have discovered, makes a big difference in a room. Oh and can I just say...I am a PRO at ironing curtains now. You know who to call if you need your curtains ironed.
So life is going well and I am adjusting. My mom & Cam are coming down this week for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see them!
Speaking of that, I have decided to start making a weekly list of dinner meals for each day. Good idea right? I have a 80% chance of screwing it up anyway...so maybe if I plan earlier, I will do better?
Lets hope so.
From the wedding, work party, and my curious experimentation, Jordan and I have accumulated QUITE a bit of sweets and junk food. Last night we had to say goodbye to our wedding cake, my chocolate trifle, and peanut butter bars.
We are not going to be the fat married couple!
I am going to buy carrots and celery...forever.
I could really use some M&M's right now.
Kaitlin! You have a blog! How exciting!! I am so happy I found you in my traffic sources so I can follow you now! Love ya! Your new place looks fabulous!
ReplyDelete