Going from working a steady job and living at home, to living with your hard working husband and having your own place, definatly has put me on a fast track on learning how to be a housewife.
I grocery shop. I clean. I do laundry. I cook. I clean some more.
Doing work around your own place as opposed to your parents' house is totally different, I have discovered. It's so nice having a nice, clean house with chores all done.
Mom - I now understand!
Today, however, took a little bit longer to accomplish my laundry. Can you guess why?
I re-folded the towels probably ten times.
Good thing they are cute.
Jordan and I are a running late on our Christmas decor. We still need to find a tree. Preferrably one 20 feet off the ground so we do not loose our little loved ones forever. I wish the dollar store had Christmas trees.
My wise Grandmother told me not to do anything with my hair. I am going to finally take her advice and leave it alone. It would be a lot of money anyway - and miss cheapo here would rather not.
Ever heard of listening to Christmas music, while driving down the road in a tshirt and the window rolled down? Me either. It's throwing me off a bit. I admit, I miss the snow and get dissapointed everytime I wake up to sunshine and blue skies.
This is what I see - in December!
Jordan says I am dissapointed with paradise. Ha.
You all with snow...enjoy it!


Aw! How fun to be a houswife!! :D You're so cute! And so are your kittens!! Good luck with the tree. And from those of us in the snow, enjoy the sunshine and warmth! 20 degrees is not my ideal weather condition.
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Gen! I love you! I'm so glad we can follow each other on here :) I hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete