Friday, November 19, 2010

St.George Dwellers

So...life begins in St.George.
We have a new place, which we are really starting to enjoy.
3 bedroom, 2 bath. More than I ever expected to have as a newlywed.

This is our home.
 
 
Kitchen


Family Room


Bedroom


Bathroom


Here is a list of things I am adjusting myself to:
*GreatValue food (buying food at all)
*Awesome weather
*Red mountains
*Being away from my family
*Being alone all day while Jordan is at work
*Getting lost at least once a day in this city
*Living with a man

Did I mention we have 2 babies already? Oh yeah.

Pumpkin


Sweetie

Sometimes I wonder if we got monkeys. They climb on everything. When I get ready in the mornings, they come join me by climbing all the way up my leg to get on the counter. Jordan and I have scratches all over our hands and litter strung across the house because of our kitties.
But oh how we love our little angels.

I want to start learning how to cook. Like, really cook. I am a stay at home housewife until school starts in January. I need a hobbie. SOMETHING to keep me busy! I figure I can start cooking so I can keep my hubby full and happy.
By the way...I have been forced to say goodbye to my dinner cearal days. At 10:30pm last night, Jordan made us make tacos for dinner. I wanted cereal, but we had tacos. Real food.
We are decorating this weekend. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. i love your house! can not wait to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two are settling in. We are so happy for you two. Jordan is a changed person and we are so happy you two found each other. Let's get together soon! Kaitlin let's hang out during the day sometime.

    You and Jordan are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete