Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello World

So...my mom and Cam aren't coming. Which means Jordan and I will be here alone for Thanksgiving. We have decided to take advantage of this and cook our own turkey, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, and potatoes. I have never cooked a turkey in my life and am praying it doesn't turn out like the Griswold's.
If you haven't noticed, I do not have a job. I stay home all day while Jordan is at work until 7pm every night. In a small way it's relaxing, in a big way it's lonely. But, I am able to get all our stuff done so he doesn't have to worry about it at work. In January I will start school full-time and get done with that asap. I only have about a year left! I want to finish school before we start popping out Jenkins juniors.
My sweet hubby brought me home a bouquet of pink roses the other night. He is so loving and thoughtful, I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to such an amazing guy.
FYI- the dollar store is amazing. I was going to go to Walmart to get a bunch of things, and ended up getting it all at the dollar store, everything for $1. I think I'm in love. Also...Big Lots. It's the same stuff, just ten times cheaper. I am all for that. Also, I am finally starting to find my way around this cute little place. I remember big street names and do not get lost everyday. Now we're down to only sometimes.
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to cut my hair or not. I am ready for a drastic change, but I'm terrified. Jordan is convinced that I will regret it, and I feel he is right. But maybe not! Maybe I will love it! Ha..we'll see. Help people!
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment