Friday, November 19, 2010

Legally Wed

It all began...
November 13, 2010
Jordan and I were married.

It was a wonderful day, full of family, friends, and love. The temple ceremony took place at 11:00am in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was full of the Spirit and amazing to be in there with my soon-to-be eternal companion. Kneeling on the alter with family surrounding us was indescribable. After the ceremony we did pictures outside. It was freezing. Besides the cold, we had a lot of fun as the reality of our marriage sank in.
Later we had the luncheon at Olive Garden. Being with family and friends with my new hubby was so much fun. Not to mention, the cheese ravioli was pretty yummy.
After that, was the reception. We all got ready and stood in line as family and friends walked through to congratulate us.
Then, it came time to cut the cake. Had I promised for weeks that I would not smash it in Jordan's face if he didn't to me?
Of course.
Did it happen?
Of course.

I admit, I started it. I thought he was being nice and letting me go first. I was about to feed him nicely, then thought "What the hell" and shoved it in his face. As you can see, he got me back.
The rest of the evening went smoothly and we had a great, great time. We stayed that night at the Radisson hotel, where we were given a full breakfast buffet that next morning.
The day could not have gone any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment