So because of yesterday's horrible events...I was expecting a relaxing nice day today. I got up early and got ready so I could take Jordan to work, since he left his truck there yesterday when I had to come pick him up. I went and ran some errands, and got home at about 11am. Plenty of time to relax.
I walked in and instantly smelled a weird- all too familiar smell. As I let Chico out of his crate I discovered where the smell was coming from. He had pooped in his crate. AGAIN. It was all over his blanket, bone, door, and him. I seriously don't know how he does it. As I was putting groceries down and filling up the sink with water...he was running around leaving bits of poop around the house that had been stuck to his paws. Shoot me. I gave him a bath and completely cleaned out his crate.
Dogs aren't supposed to go potty in their crates!!
What is wrong with my puppy?
After I got all that settled, I decided to clean out the kitties litter box. For some mysterious reason...every single time I clean their litter box, they suddenly BOTH have to use it. They climb in and I wait patiently. Nala finished and finally jumped out tracking litter everywhere. Simba decided to lay in it and wouldn't move. I took him out and he went right back in and laid down.
REALLY!?
I have discovered one thing. Both cats and dogs can be entertained forever with a q-tip.
Q-tips usually save the day around here.
They are finally all sleeping and I am hoping this lasts a while so I can chill. I am exhausted, worn out, and drained.
Earlier today I went to the dollar store. I know I talk about this a lot, but the dollar store is AMAZING. I always make a list of things I need at Walmart. I go to the dollar store first and usually end up getting about 3/4's of what I need there. Today I noticed they have gotten a lot of new stuff in and were changing the store around a little bit. I just get so excited when I see so many things I need for just one dollar each. Everyone shop there so they never go out of business. I am afraid it's too good to be true.
It is AAAAAAAAMAZING.
Love the dollar store! :) You poor thing. Get some rest ok??
ReplyDeleteI am trying! Haha
ReplyDelete