Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Come Back Weekend.



This past weekend my mom, aunt Karon, brother Cameron, and grandma all came down to stay a couple days with us. The day before they got here I seriously couldn't even sleep because I was so anxious. I was so excited to see them and spend time with them.
They got here Friday afternoon. Us girls went and got pedicures done which was very nice to have- as you can imagine. It was my grandma's first pedicure of her life!
That night we went and had dinner at Benja's, a thai resturaunt here in St. George. It was great food and after about 45 minutes of all of us trying to figure out how to split the bill...we finally left.
Saturday Jordan and Cameron went hunting- something very good for Cameron to go do and Jordan loves to do it, naturally. We hung out and watched conference. When the boys got back, we went to Walmart (highlight of our Saturday) and got groceries for lunch and dinner. Jordan and I have been wanting to clean up our messy porch (messy from the last person who lived here) so we got soil, strawberry & tomato plants, and some flowers to plant in the pots here.
 


Here we are...planting away. Chico was helping us too of course as he does with everything we do.
 
My family-living in cold old Salt Lake-has been deprived of the sun for quite some time. So we sat outside a lot.

The twins in the kitchen...

Cameron and I just HAD to play Mario before they left. Yeah...we're still 12.

Jordan, Me, Mom, & Cam. And Chico.
 
It was fun having them here-I admit...I cried my eyes out right after they left.
 

3 comments:

  1. Aw! I totally know the feeling of having family come visit and then have to leave when you don't live nearby. I cried a lot too. :) Kenna and I LOOOOVE Mario! We had almost beat the entire game last summer but then Chablis moved back to AK and took their wii with them... of course. ha! You have such a cute little life down in St. George. I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair lighter! I truly do! I miss you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though we don't live together anymore, I am glad we can visit and spend time together making memories like we did this past weekend! They are priceless! Thanks for letting your "three moms" invade you and Jordan! I love you the most!!

    ReplyDelete