Monday, April 25, 2011

SHATTTTTTTER



Yes I am one of the lucky ones who have been able to find the OPI nail polish "Shatter" but it was not without a fight. I finally found it online and just got it in the mail today.
Preeetty happy about it.
 

Cool right? However...it does not look too great over dark red polish (which I attempted on my toes).
But I do love the pink on my fingernails.

4 comments:

  1. I also heard the red doesn't look good. Is it too scary? I've wanted to try this but at the same time I think it might drive me crazy... haha! Looks great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I sit during school and look at my nails all the time haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool. It really works. From where did you buy it and how much was it? I'd be interested to get some. Did you get the whole Katy Perry set of bottom coats or just the black? I hear they are releasing a few more shatter hues next month. I'm not a black girl... Maybe I'll wait until those come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I want to get the new colors too! I just got it off Amazon. About $7 plus shipping so around $9-$10. It's worth it I think, it's sold out EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete