Saturday, January 5, 2013

Life

Who would have ever thought we would be here? Still here in Alpine. Jordan came up for the week of Christmas which went well. We got to spend time with both our families, and go on a much needed date. Then he had to go home. We are looking for low income housing maybe up here somewhere. Maybe a fresh start will be good?

I am starting school next week. This is my last semester AAhhhh! I can't wait to be done. I just have these two classes left then I'll have my Bachelor's in Psych. Who would have ever thought I'd be here too? It's been a long long road. Phew finally almost done. Unless I go for a Master's but lets not think about that right now.

My baby girl is growing up so fast. She is almost 1 yr old. She is trying to talk...so far she's got "ma ma", "dank YOU!", and "dadee" down. I can't remember what my life was like without her- she's my lovey. She got pretty spoiled for Christmas. I guess that's what happens when both parents separately shop for one child. I kinda forgot for a second that her birthday was ONE MONTH after Christmas- uhh...she's already gotten a ton of toys. She might be getting a new car seat for her birthday. She has more than outgrown her first one. Exciting right?

Christmas! I got a juicer. I've wanted one for ever and now that I have one...I don't know what to make with it. Hm. I tried one recipe I found- carrot apple cinnamon stuff. Didn't turn out too well. The cinnamon didn't mix for some reason. I keep wanting to go to the store and get produce and juice away, I'm just not sure what to get and what would be good. I want to be healthier. Any suggestions?

Jordan got me a $200 gift card for Ross. Dream come true. The other day I found IPhone 5 covers there for $4.99. Yeah you heard me right. I couldn't believe it either. Ross is just a heavenly store for cheapos like me, that's all there is to it.

So that's where we're at. Saylor is a happy little girl lovin life, Jordan and I are trying to get our crap together, I'm starting school, and my mom still hates my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment