Friday, February 15, 2013

Fishies

So today...we went to Cabela's.
It was Saylor's second time being there, but first time being there with both of her parents.
As you can probably guess...she looooved the fishies. Not in an "excited" happy way, but more of a...staring and watching the fish's every move and totally stunned, sort of way. So cute.
 
 






 
By the way, our Valentine's Day was great. I had to do a presentation in my class that I was worried sick over (I had to lecture on an article to the class for an hour and fifteen minutes. It went really well, I was so relieved). Then we did a little shopping, and Jordan cooked an amazing crab and lobster dinner. So goooood.
When I was getting ready for my presentation Jordan fell asleep with Saylor on the couch- I had to document it..
 
 
My lovey Valentines.


No comments:

Post a Comment