Things are starting to come together, once again. It feels like we've been on a roller coaster the past couple weeks. And I hate roller coasters. What if I fall out!?
We were supposed to move out this weekend, but luckily the bank didn't have their act together so we're given another week.
PHEEEEWWW
We still have a lot to do and there's NO WAY we could be all out by tomorrow. No way. So we have one more week.
Also- throughout today I've been working with an attorney that's helped me with this whole collections case. All for free! He is so nice and has helped me soo much. I am very very grateful for people like him. This thing has been following me around for 4 dreadful years, and although I still have to pay quite a bit, I'm honestly glad to just get it over with and out of my life.
And it's the weeeeeeekkeeennndd!!!
I'm finally feeling good. I can finally breath again.
By the way, I've decided to start a dream journal. I have the craziest, weirdest dreams ever and I think it would be cool to write them down and see if they actually have meaning somewhere in my life. I kinda hope not...they are PRETTY out there.
I'm struggling with direction in my life. It's both confusing and exciting. I am currently majoring in psychology and have about a year left. But guess what...[I don't really want to do psychology].
I have thought lots about
- English
- Teaching
- English teaching
- Marketing/Advertising
- Cosmetology
- Paralegal
- Health...?
- I have no idea what else
I am just worried. Of course I am going to finish my degree, but I need a definite direction so I can take those classes as some electives. I don't know. I need to talk to someone.
I don't quite understand your collections drama, but I know what it's like to fight tooth and nail for some financial freedom. Kirk and I have been combating medical insurance companies our whole marriage it seems. I'm glad things seem to be resolving themselves for you. GL with the whole education decisions thing. I'd give you advice, but it'll probably just make it worse since I'm no better than you about it...lol
ReplyDelete