I have been packing ever since I got home from school at 1:00 this afternoon. Oh cleaning too. I am exhausted, and deaf. Deaf because Chico has to bark his highest pitch, loudest, most annoying bark ever at anything that moves. Anything I wipe down, vacuum, or any box I move...Chico feels the need to bark his ear piercing bark at over and over and over. I can't even yell at him to stop because he's so loud he can't hear me. I can't even hear myself yell.
I also have been doing laundry. I'm going so crazy that somehow I washed all my whites with a black permanent marker. Yeah. LUCKILY the lid was on so it didn't get on any clothes. That would have just been the cherry on top of my insane day.
I AM excited to move into our new place. I'm excited to have the river in our backyard, the hot tub and pool next door, and to get all settled in. Jordan said "someday we'll rest". He wants to paint the walls and re-do the floors of this new house. Can we ever get a break!? I feel like ever since the day we got married it's been go go go...I just need to rest for a month or two.
I'm not quite sure what to do next. I have mostly everything packed, I cleaned both bathrooms. There's not much more I can do until Jordan gets home to help me move all these heavy boxes. (Insanely heavy). Tomorrow is going to be crazy...I'm a little nervous.
Oh guess what else. The GRAMMY'S are on on Sunday and we probably won't have our Dish set up yet. I am NOT too happy about that. I am recording it anyways but I don't know if it will transfer over or not in our new house. Lets pray it does. I guess if it doesn't I could watch it online which isn't too cool.
Sooo lets hope tomorrow goes well!
No comments:
Post a Comment