Let me tell you, Behavioral Neuroscience is NOT a fun exciting class. Nope not at all. My first class (Personality Theory) was cancelled today, so when I found that out, I went back home and caught up on The Bachelor. I went back to school for Neuroscience. That druuuug on and I worked overtime trying to keep my eyes open.
Since Dixie is much closer to River Road than our house is, I like to do my "shopping" after school before I go home. River Road is where Target, Ross, etc is. So I did just that.
As I was turning, I noticed a cop sitting on his motorcycle on the sidewalk corner. Looked bored to death. I turned, went down a ways, and realized he was right behind me. Great. But no lights on...? Maybe he was going shopping at Target too? They DO have some great clearance clothes. I wouldn't blame him.
I turned into Target and parked. He stopped right behind my car and came over to my window. Great again. I was a little panicky. I heard my name, car description, and license plate info said over his little speaker thing. He told me to put my license plate on the back of my car where it goes. I have had it in my back window forEVER because I can't ever find the right size of the stupid screws to put it on!
Dollar store saved the day again!!
So that kinda freaked me out. I swear he was just deathly bored.
My cop scare and/or the dullness of school just inspired me. Too much. I seemed to go on a mini "shopping spree" in Target & Ross. I got 4 new shirts and a cuuuute pair of jeans. Seriously that's not like me to spend that much. I even looked at shoes!! No luck there though. I love my new clothes, but I need to promise myself not to get anymore for a while. I know I have enough.
At the dollar store I found dark chocolate Raisinets. They are aaaa-mazing. I can't believe I'm not 500lbs yet. I eat so much junk. I need to stop.
I wouldn't think dark chocolate raisinettes would be that bad for you. Dark chocolate= antioxidants right? and Raisins=fruit correct? lol
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutly right! =]
ReplyDelete