We found it. We found IT. Finally a place to live. Good thing since we have to be out of here by Tuesday. This weekend is labeled...moving weekend: morning to night. We both feel better about this place. It IS a little far (Coral Canyon, which is North a couple miles from St. George), but it's ok. Rent is less so that makes up for it.
It really is bigger and nicer than it looks. I love the inside. It's clean, awesome carpet and layout. It's just a cute perfect little place for our family. Call me crazy...but I kind of wanted a smaller place. It seems easier to keep clean and it's cozy. This HOA includes a club house with an indoor/outdoor pool, tennis court, volleyball court, golf course, & gym. I am excited to take advantage of those.
Another bonus- it's still a 3 bedroom, 2 bath. So visitors are still welcome anytime!! Especially you, parents.
Unfortunately, the dollar store is not right up the street from this one. Something I have really gotten used to in the past couple months. I'm going to have to improvise. Dollar store- you will never be forgotten.
So today I felt like doing something special for my hubby. I decided to make him a candy poster. I dont care if it's elementry school or not, it was fun and he loved it. I was just going to get him a card and some Cheetos...then I thought, how boring is that? So I did this.
Dear SWEETART,
Although we can be NERDS & AIRHEADS, & I miss the SNO CAPS, you give me GOOD & PLENTY love! Watching you CRUNCH your CHUNKY muscles makes me go BAZOOKA! You are my SUGAR DADDY, bringing home 100 GRAND. Lets make SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!
"SNICKERS!" I love you! Love, Kaitlin <3
By the way, Jordan's hair is starting to fro. Can you tell? Every other day he tells me he's going to shave it. Then the other days he says he's growing it out. He always says he wants change. (SOUND FAMILIAR!?)
We're eating the candy now. That didn't last long.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy you guys found a place. I'm sure that just relieves a lot of stress! Congratulations! And may I say you've inspired me to do a cute thing for my hubby too! That's very cute & I'm sure he LOVED it!!
ReplyDeletehahaha! So cute! :) I'm sooooo glad you found a place. This looks like the perfect place for a newelywed couple. So cute. And you guys are perfect for eachother, always wanting something new. haha!
ReplyDeleteHaha thats right!! Thanks girls =]
ReplyDelete