Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.





This is an older pic but I don't really have any updated ones. I really want my hair that long again- don't let me cut it ever.
My day was pretty typical. Today is Thursday so I had my Personality Theory class, an hour break, then my Behavioral Neuroscience class. During my break I was on the computer looking at classes I could take this Summer. Guess what? Zero. There are NO psychology classes offered for Summer semester that I need. Sooo I am wondering if I might just have to work for the summer. After school I went to Walmart to get a few things. I found 2 pairs of shoes on clearance for $2.50 each! Definitely couldn't pass that up. Then I needed to get pet food. Cat food was easy. I was looking for dog food and found a decent kind for a good price. I was about to leave then it stopped me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw 2 bags of the same kind I was getting, except on them they said "Bonus Bag! 10% More!" so it was 19 lbs instead of 17 lbs. Same price. These two bags were not only on the very bottom of all the other huge bags of dog food, but they were in the back as well. I contemplated for a moment (waste of time) then thought..."there's no way in hell I'm leaving without that bonus bag". After about ten minutes of lifting, pulling, reorganizing, and doing a full day's workout...I finally got my bonus bag of dog food. I felt proud of myself and relived that nobody really saw me do this torturous task. Anything for a bargain right?
After my Walmart experience I came home, cleaned up the house once again...and now am resting.
It's been a pretty successful day if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment