Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Home




We moved. If you didn't catch on before, out first (fabulous) home was foreclosed on because the owners were not paying their mortgage with our rent money. Not our fault...still we had to move. (Don't even get me started...)
So our new place is a bit smaller, older, and buggier.
Jordan admitted one night that he likes it better than our old house. Ok honey buns. It is pretty cool that it's $250/month cheaper, and we have a hot tub and pool right next door- which we haven't taken advantage of yet. School is kicking my butt. I am however so very grateful to have a place to live and a wonderful husband who works so hard to support us. I am very very blessed.
So here are a few pics of new home...

Messy room- sorry about that. Our bathroom was worse so I'm not even putting that up. By the way, notice anything wrong??

All the faucets are on upside down! It really confuses me. Seriously it would confuse anyone- who is used to this?
Backyard...
This is our river. Right in the backyard. It's not very full right now but as it gets warmer it will fill up. I love love love our backyard.
Pool house right next door...

Also nice. So overall it's a nice place. I'm just still adjusting to the size but I'm so grateful to have it.
Our babies are getting used to it I think. For the first couple days the kitties weren't out & about too much, and Chico followed me around everywhere. Now he's back to attacking the cats so I think we're getting back to normal.
Although the kitties are always grooming themselves, and each other, I sometimes catch one of them grooming Chico.

Looks like he's totally enjoying it right? I would say so.

This year was me and Jordan's first Vday together. I made a nice dinner to surprise him with. I also got him a couple new shirts, some candy and a card.

He came home from work with sushi from our fav place and a bunch of crab. Ha. We decided that next year we'll let each other know who's doing dinner. We had the sushi and my dinner for Vday, and had the crab the next day. I'm not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love your new little place. I can't wait to see the changes you make that you were talking about. Let me know when you're up for visit! We'd love to double! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun I would love to see you guys! I'll let you know :)

    ReplyDelete