Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas in...Spring?



So yesterday I went to Walmart. With a coat on...since it's December. I pulled up with my coat off and my window rolled down.
Are you kidding me!?
As I was walking out, a man said "Merry Christmas!". I then walked out to the warm weather.
Um...is it Spring time? I am confused.
I am not used to this.
I feel disoriented in this red rock city, with absolutely NO snow anywhere, and people telling me Merry Christmas.
It's weirder than you think.
So today Jordan and I are driving up to Salt Lake to see our family. I am excited to see them and hoping I will see some snow!
Jordan's sister, Valee had her baby 2 days ago. He is DARLING. We are excited to see the new addition to our family.
I have decided I need to figure out a different hobby that will not make hubby and I fatties. Cooking sweets is fun, but the results are not too awesome.
We haven't bought a scale yet...for a reason.
I went to the Dickens' Christmas Festival and the Dixie Center the other day and saw lots of cute frames at one of the booths (they have a TON of booths with lots of stuff for sale, it's really cool). I then got an idea...decorate frames? I did the ones for my wedding, so I am thinking of experimenting with that. I think it would be fun and hopefully not too expensive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment