Monday, December 6, 2010

Long Hair...Please Come Back.



I am not lovin my new hair. Nope. Not lovin it. I think I will be 80 by the time I finally realize that I regret cutting my hair EVERY time I do it.
 

It's just plain. boring. dull.
I cannot figure out how to spice it up. I'm not a fan of boring hair at all. Any ideas? Please help.
It was supposed to look like this...


...with the exception of the back being a little longer.
I was not sure I wanted the back that short.
Something is missing and I can't figure out what.
It's too boring. Help meeee.
 

3 comments:

  1. Well, I love it! So maybe you just need to get used to it? You can always go to another stylist and have them play with the layers more. A bob is never boring. So don't think that. It gives you so much personality with out you having to try very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gentri! Yeah, maybe I could go to somebody and see what they can do. I just want it more DRAMATIC but I'm not sure how to get that without cutting more off.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't cut off anymore. I think it looks way cute! You probably just need to get used to it. Maybe try some different styles with it, curls waves whatever. It looks cute as it is though. Not boring at all!

    ReplyDelete