Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Day? Not Really.




Here I sit once again, with my husband in the other room trying to get over another horrible migraine. He has gotten these since he was a kid. He has gotten 3 in the past month. Before that, he went about a year and a half without getting one. I can tell that he is in severe pain and just wants to die. I hurt for him.
This morning before he left for work, he told me not to do any chores today. He told me to relax and have a "Kaitlin" day. He told me not to worry about a thing.
Jordan is the sweetest guy I have ever met.
At 10:13am, he called me from work asking if I could come get him. My stomach sank. I knew it was another migraine. He asked me to take him to the emergency room, which freaked me out 10 times more. When I showed up at his work, he was on the phone with his doctor trying to make an appointment so we wouldn't have to pay the ER costs. He set an appointment for 2:10pm, but after intense vomiting and head pain, I called the doctor and was able to rush him in at 12. The doctor gave him a shot that made him really sleepy and feel like he was drunk. He was pretty out of it on the drive home, kinda acting loopy which lifted my spirits a little. He is now sleeping...hopefully getting better. Jordan's two best friends just came over and gave him a blessing. I am so grateful to have worthy men in our lives that can bless us with the Priesthood. Please pray for Jordan that he will heal and no longer suffer from these terrible things!
On top of all that, the cats have been coughing & gagging. Which may only mean one thing...they could be getting kennel cough (tracheal bronchitis) from Chico. I took him to the vet yesterday since he finished his antibiotic and was still coughing quite a bit. The vet gave me another prescription to give to him which will hopefully cure our little boy. Now the cats may have it. I read online that it is passable from dogs to cats. They have only coughed a few times so lets hope it's a hairball and not a bacteria. If they are sick too...Jordan and I are going to go broke from all the meds & vet visits for all our babies.
Please be healthy animals and husband.
Because of this "awesome" morning I've been having, I have had no time to watch the puppy. Therefore...there are pee spots in various areas of our carpet. Now that Jordan is sleeping I will have time to clean all that up and get a few things done around here. First...I just need a nap. I am drained.

1 comment:

  1. Aw!! I am so sorry!!! :( That is no fun. I hope that Jordan gets better soon and same for the animals.

    ReplyDelete