Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kinda Impulsive...

On my way up to Alpine yesterday...I had no idea I would be coming back with short hair. Yeah...
I cut my hair. Sorry Grandma, I was talked into it! My husband convinced me to do it. 
I'm glad I did...I feel fresh and renewed.
He's stuck with me anyway regardless of my hair.




I'm excited to play and experiment with it now.
Change is good, right? Yes right.


It's nice to see my family, but I am surprised at how adjusted I have become to my new home in St. George. I feel like I am more visiting here, not that I live here anymore.
Good huh!
We are going home tomorrow night. I hope our little angels are doing ok and have not killed each other yet. Don't tell them, but seeing my puppy here REALLY makes me want a dog. That or a baby.


Speaking of things I want...here is a list Mr. Clause.


Spa Package. 
Never had one of these before...it would be amazing.

A mattress that does this. Also amazing.

I saw a jacket kind of like this on CLEARANCE at Target today. Guess how much.
$8.47!
Guess what sizes there were.
XXL.
Can you IMAGINE my sadness!? It drowned me. Santa...please bring me one my size.

An awesome straightener for my new hair please.

Kidding, kidding. Just gettin a little carried away here. Let's wait at least another year for this sweet little gift.

Thanks Mr. Clause.





2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I knew it would be! haha! And now you've got the fresh "I'm a new wife" look. I love it. :) Love your Christmas list. I want a leather jacket too! REALLY bad. So I hope you get yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get yours too! I couldn't believe how cheap they were at Target! Just waaayy too big =[

    ReplyDelete