Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Again




I realize I already wrote today. However, I am bored and the hubby is asleep again. The shot the doctor gave him seemed to help, but he's been sleeping ever since besides when he ate dinner.
I am watching a show called Strange Addictions. They are strange. A 24 yr old girl is addicted to sucking her thumb 24/7, no matter where she's at. How embarrassing.
Another was obsessed with sleeping with her hairdryer on next to her every night. She has burns all over her arms and stuff. So weird.
The craziest of all...a girl is addicted to eating toilet paper.
TOILET PAPER!? Ddisgusting. She would eat it all day everyday.
I guess we all have weird addictions but I'm glad mine aren't that out there.

I have had one hell of a day.

Jordan is sleeping on the couch next to me now. So I got up to use the bathroom. Before I turned around to flush...I heard a PLOP. I turn around and see Simba dripping wet, struggling to climb out of the toilet. He jumped in probably thinking the lid was down. Remember how he fell in the bathtub a couple weeks ago?? Craaaazy kitty. So funny. I swear there is never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha! OH MY. You have had quite the day... You sound a little more calm/happy than your last post, so that's good. That show is insane! I couldn't watch it...

    ReplyDelete