Today marks the day that my baby Chico pie lost his manhood.
That's right...he got NEUTERED.
Yaaaaaayyyyy!!
Hopefully this means no more peeing on all our curtains, attacking the cats, and barking at everything that moves. But ya know, who knows.
As well as our kitties, they are in the same boat. Simba lost his manhood, and Nala lost her...femininity..? They also both lost their CLAWS =]
They kitties however are still at the vet to stay overnight and I will pick them up in the morning.
Today without any of my babies around (especially Chico, being the most lively of the bunch) was dreadful. Seriously...I was bored out of my mind. This "paranoid" mama was worried too ever since we took them in this morning.
"My babies are getting SURGERY! What if they don't wake up! What if something goes wrong!" were my thoughts all day.
But I am happy to say that they made it through.
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France
Lesson for today?
Animals bring such great joy to an individual's life.
YES THEY DO!! I totally agree. :) I'm dying without a dog around. :(
ReplyDelete