Monday, May 9, 2011

TODAY I LEARNED...DAY 9



I know I missed a day! I know!
But yesterday I didn't get to write...Jordan and I were too busy playing the WII. True story.
By the way, guess who are the new "athletic directors" of our ward? Oh..just hubby and I!!
We have only been to this ward a couple times due to all our traveling adventures. BUT we are going to continue going more often now.
I wonder what the ward sports are like down here in this retirement community. Seriously, 3/4's of every ward we've been to is all people age 55+. The church parking lot has at least two entire rows of handicap parking spaces (which doesn't make much sense to me...after the couple by the door, aren't they just walking the same distance as a regular spot..?)
Anyway. It will be interesting.
So I guess what I learned yesterday is that the typically...your bishop never just wants to "meet" with you for no reason. I mean come on, there are always strings attached to that one...which is exactly what I suspected.
I knew it was either a calling or to give a talk.
 
Today I have learned that going to Walmart in your pj's is absolutely positively acceptable and I even recommend it for a satisfying visit to Wally World.
As long as you don't go in looking like these people...I think you're good.
 





 

1 comment:

  1. oooh... those walmart pictures... I've gotten tonz of emails of "what you can find in walmart" etc. hahaha! And I totally agree with the Bishop theory. haha! Always be prepared. :) It's ok that you missed a day! I've missed plenty.

    ReplyDelete