Saturday, May 7, 2011

TODAY I LEARNED...DAY 8



Today I actually have 2 things, believe it or not.
 
The first is...
Do not ever paint your nails right before you go shopping.
Unless you are planning on re-doing them when you get home.
Going through the clothes on hangers, trying things on, etc. does not do well with newly painted nails. I painted my nails as well as my toes a pretty hot pink color...almost perfectly. My toes are ok but nails? They are no more. I'm just about to re-do them. But shopping was fun!
 
And second...
Before you go put dinner in the oven and go outside with your hubby for 40+ minutes to water...make sure you turn the oven on.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Oh dear! :) I've totally done the nail polish thing! I have now gotten in the habit of painting my nails before i get in the computer. Then they have
    Plenty of time to dry. :) so I'm hosting my first ever giveaway and would love if you joined in the fun!!! :D

    ReplyDelete