Puppies and gardening do not mix.
[[well, MY puppy at least]]
Today Jordan and I decided to clean out around the area that we cut down that ugly tree- which is now a lovely stump. So we bought flower seeds a while ago and wanted to plant them around there to "liven" up the place. We weeded (mom you should be proud), raked, and turned over the soil for our seeds.
We made the trench and filled it with water before laying down the seeds.
He is hilarious with the hose. He constantly tries to bite the water stream and chase it...only to be left with a dripping wet face.
This is what I had to deal with after he had the time of his life. He was a MESS.
Oh and did I mention he ran into the house with muddy paws!? Yeah. Mommy was not happy.
He did however try to clean himself off just a tad, before I got him with the hose.
Anyway. I hope our flowers grow. I'm going to the dollar store tomorrow to get more- we definately did not have enough. Chico probably ate some too...who knows.
hahaha! Aw! Hard to get mad at a face like that, huh? :) I hope your flowers grow beautifully! It'd be so gorgeous!
ReplyDelete