Thursday, May 5, 2011

TODAY I LEARNED...DAY 6



Do not...I repeat do not...water your garden if you have a dog outside who LOVES to dig.
We thought Chico was dirty after the other day while planting?
HA!
This is bad.
Earlier today I decided to do all our watering in our garden before Jordan comes home so he wont have to. I forgot to put Chico in the house.
Next thing I know...he is running all around in the mud, under the hose, trying to "eat" the hose stream, jumping back into the mud, chasing the kitties, digging holes in the mud puddles, etc etc etc.
I just gave up at that point and figured he was already dirty...I wasn't going to try to catch him. So I let him run.
This is what he ended up like...
 
So of course...it was bath time. He was not a happy camper.
I definately learned my lesson today!
I seriously think actual children are going to be a piece of cake after all this.

1 comment:

  1. oh dear. haha! I miss having a puppy! :) Messes and all.

    ReplyDelete